This 28 page paperback daily checklist is the counterpart to the 75 STRONG challenge book.
This daily checklist has a weekly tracker and notes covering your 75 days, to check off the following 10 tasks each day to keep you motivated in the 75 Strong challenge.
1. Be Thankful: List 20 things you’re thankful for, written or aloud
2. Self-Appreciation: List 20 things you appreciate about yourself, written or aloud
3. Be Still: Sit in silence and stillness for 15 minutes
4. Move by working out for two days, then taking one day to recover and stretch, then repeat
5. Eat Healthily
6. Skip alcohol
7. Read a non-fiction book for 15 minutes (at least, no audiobooks, no blogs)
8. Learn a new concept or skill for 15 minutes
9. Express a passion for 15 minutes
10. Record the process daily in a checklist and journal your thoughts and realizations
Every one of these tasks is scientifically proven to make you stronger, whether physically stronger, more emotionally resilient, happier, or more mentally clear and ready to live to your current potential and more.
In this book, the 75 Strong checklist, you’ll keep track of the completion of your daily tasks, with extra writing to journal your thoughts, realizations, and ideas daily for review later.