75 Strong is a 75 day challenge to build a stronger, better you by programming habits that make you stronger physically, mentally, and emotionally. For the next 75 days you will complete the following 10 tasks:
1. Be Thankful: List 20 things you’re thankful for, written or aloud
2. Self-Appreciation: List 20 things you appreciate about yourself, written or aloud
3. Be Still: Sit in silence and stillness for 15 minutes
4. Move by working out for two days, then taking one day to recover and stretch, then repeat
5. Eat Healthily
6. Skip alcohol
7. Read a non-fiction book for 15 minutes (at least, no audiobooks, no blogs)
8. Learn a new concept or skill for 15 minutes
9. Express a passion for 15 minutes
10. Record the process daily in a checklist and journal your thoughts and realizations
Every one of these tasks is scientifically proven to make you stronger, whether physically stronger, more emotionally resilient, happier, or more mentally clear and ready to live to your current potential and more.
In this book, 75 Strong, we review the science behind these 10 daily tasks, how to make each of these positive actions a habit, and why you should be motivated to start today.
Click here to download a free PDF copy of the book “75 Strong” or head to Amazon.com to download the Kindle version or purchase 75 Strong in paperback